According to a new study from Parenting.com:
- 46% of moms get irate with their husbands once a week or more.
- About half of the moms describe their anger as intense but passing; 1 in 10 say it's "deep and long-lasting."
- Many moms - 44 percent - are peeved that dads often don't notice what needs to be done around the house or with the kids.
- 40 percent - get angry that their husbands seem clueless about the best way to take care of kids.
- 40% of moms are mad that Dad can't multitask.
- 31% of moms say their husbands don't help with the chores - in fact, they generate more.
- 33% of moms say their husbands aren't shouldering equal responsibility and are less concerned than they are about their children's basic needs, like nutrition and clothing.
- Over 60 percent of the moms who get mad weekly say it's because they don't get enough time to themselves.