Search This Blog

Friday, December 14, 2012

KELLY OSBOURNE REVEALS WEIGHT LOSS SECRET




Fashion Police star Kelly Osbourne has revealed the secret of her body transformation to In Touch. So which trendy celebrity diet did she adopt to get her slim figure? Good old-fashioned diet and exercise!

Osbourne told the magazine, "I do up to half an hour of cardio, and I also do circuit training, yoga or Pilates - I mix it up. I try my best to work out five days a week, but that doesn't always happen" She also said her diet includes a lot of veggies, egg whites, and lean protein but admits to splurging one day a week to enjoy the less healthy foods she still craves.

Kelly also told In Touch, "People think I lost weight and then got happy, but that's not how it works. You have to get happy first."
She advises not to skip meals because "people who are hungry are miserable."

Celebrities Before and After Weight Loss: http://shpe.co/UHeH4H

No comments:

Post a Comment