Search This Blog

Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Kid Who Asked Kate Upton to the Prom Might Get His Wish

A Los Angeles-area high school senior named Jake Davidson recently made a YouTube video asking KATE UPTON to his prom.  And he might get his wish.





--It's hard to believe this trick is still working, but Jake was on the "Today" show yesterday, and Kate called in to tell him she LOVED the video and she'd be happy to be his date . . . if it all works out.


--She said, quote, "I definitely have to check my schedule, but you seem like so much fun and if everything works out, I'd love to go with you.  I know we'd have a blast."


--Jake told her, quote, "I'm telling you it will be a great night, great evening . . . I could even get the curfew extended hopefully by my parents maybe."

(By the way . . . Jake is 17, but Kate only turns 21 in June.  So they're not worlds apart age-wise.)

No comments:

Post a Comment