Search This Blog

Thursday, April 4, 2013

JUSTIN BIEBER Says he hardly has any friends... But he has accepted that it has to be that way.





He tells "Teen Vogue", quote, "Literally, my phone never rings.  I only have, like, four people that I keep in contact with.  I just don't trust anybody.  But I don't need a bunch of friends to make me happy."  The friends Justin DOES have treat him like a regular guy.  He says, quote, "They don't see me as Justin Bieber, but just see me as Justin."

 By the way . . . if you're a Bieber HATER,  keep up the good work.  Because you're actually helping Justin's bottom line.  He says, quote, "Every time a hater visits my YouTube page, I get, like, four cents.  So tell the haters to keep hating, keep commenting, because I'm making money." 
CLICK AWAY - and give Justin another 4 cents 

No comments:

Post a Comment