Search This Blog

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Memorial for MTV's Buckwild Star : Shain Gandee

The 911 call made by the man who discovered the body of "Buckwild" star SHAIN GANDEE has hit the Internet.  Shain, his uncle and a friend died of carbon monoxide poisoning after their Bronco got stuck in a mud pit while they were off-roading.

 The caller was able to get close enough to tell that they were dead . . . and check their pulses.  He said he knew who the Gandees were, because he'd been looking for them since they were declared missing.

The guy becomes increasingly emotional throughout the call. The production companies behind "Buckwild" have offered to cover Shain's funeral expenses.  A public service will be held on Saturday. Some other people have been raising money for  Shain's family . . . and paying for the funerals of the other two men who were killed.

No comments:

Post a Comment