Search This Blog

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Amanda Bynes "Im Not CRAZY"

Amanda Bynes has upped her Twitter game -- going from bra photos to posing topless in a matter of 24 hours.

The actress has been chronicling some bizarre behavior on the social networking site, sharing pics of her buzzing her hair, hitting the gym and posting videos of her making weird faces for the camera.

But last night, she shared her raciest shot yet, one of her holding her breasts while wearing nothing by underwear and tights. "Rawr!" she posted along with the pic.

The photos comes on the heels of a new interview with In Touch , where she says she's not a crazy person.

"I have no clue [why people say I’m insane]. Every time I’ve heard it, it came from an ugly person’s mouth, so I don’t care,” she told the mag. "The only ones lying about me having a mental illness are people I don’t talk to."

What do you think of the entire situation? Is she just a 27-year-old looking for attention, or is there something darker at work here?

Sound off below.

No comments:

Post a Comment